Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Time to think about moving on...

There are times, every so often, when we have to think about letting go and moving on for our own peace of mind. I admit I have always been so attached to my worldly goods and loving creature comforts so much that moving onwards to new and better things hasn't always been a priority for me. Mea culpa. Just going on day in and day out like a vegetable has always been the easier of two choices.


But I've been hearing things like, "So-and-so says if you're not happy, you should move out," and I can only conclude that either So-and-so (who's one of the owners of the flat where I'm living) wants me out or the person saying that (another of the owners) is the one who wants me far and away. It doesn't make a difference which one might be the case when I am living in other people's home. I should take the broad hint and start looking for another place to live immediately.

So I'll be busy looking for a new home - preferably one where I can continue making nice pots, not too far from where I work or play tennis and somewhat within my budget. Hopefully, I'll be able to get the whole thing settled by Christmas, if not then by the Lunar New Year in early February next year. I really don't want to deal with the hassle of moving and settling in somewhere new when I really should be trying to finish my latest books and training for next year's tennis competitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment