Monday, December 9, 2013

Starting off December slowly...



I started off November a little depressed and naturally enough, after quite a bit of binge eating. And to my great horror, I realised that I have man boobs when I lose muscle in my chest! Oh the shame. The humiliation...Oh...oh...oh but, having settled some of the things that made me depressed, I've started going back to the gym again.

It's quite hard trying to re-train my tennis strokes again with a new, differently balanced racquet, hitting hundreds of balls against the wall before going off to the gym and hoping that I still have enough energy left to get a proper workout done. Hopefully, come Chinese New Year, I'll be able to fit into the clothes I bought for the occasion and not look like an over-ripe jackfruit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment